Monday 7 July 2014

The wedding Season


This weekend I had the first of my weddings this summer and what a way to start them off! It was my cousins wedding and I don't know about you, but think family weddings are always the best. I wouldn't often get to see my family all together, but when we do it great to catch up and have a day of fun.

The day started in a local church, and everyone turned out in their finest, with the happy couple leading the way...

My mum dad and I tried our best to out do them....


 but the bride definitely stole the show, I literally couldn't stop staring at her dress. She was gorgeous!
  The venue was gorgeous, very old and reminded me of the great hall from Harry Potter, I half expected to see Hagrid skulk out from one of the rooms. (Unfortunately he didn't. )
There was cute table toppers inviting guests to take a photo with a message and send it to them
so obviously couldn't resist a moustache selfie with one of the page boys.

 And we had beautiful weather, until half way through the photographs when the heavens decided to open and the bridal party had to take shelter under a tree!

 The whole Ferguson family dressed up in their finest

 I always love seeing everyones different table settings they choose
  and I thought these were adorable.

 The best part of my day.....dessert!
 Pretty sure I was actually in Hogwarts....Wingardium Levisosa!!!

Then we danced all night, with my dad doing his best to embarrass me with his pretty dodgy dance moves (much to the amusement of my cousins!)

now to my OOTD...

I love this dress, super comfy and really summery, perfect (I think) for a summer wedding!





 Paired with a little brown belt.


and cute wedges.



Dress -ZARA
Belt - Primark
Shoes - Office (Derby Wedge)

Did you liked this post? I currently have 2 more weddings this summer, so I am hoping to blog about them too. And I need two more dresses as well, its so tough being a girl....HAHA

Lou <3


No comments:

Post a Comment