Sunday 20 July 2014

Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm | Review



I went a bit buck daft recently and bought a product which I had wanted for ages, but I had always managed to resist temptation.  I am not the type of person to spend a lot on one product, but when my old cleanser ran out I decided on a spur of the moment to buy the Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm. And boy am I glad I did!

This product left my face feeling so soft, to the point that I kept stroking it after I used it. It smells amazing and my skin always felt fresh like it was brand new skin, it was just so lovely! I can't honestly say that it made my skin any clearer. I am quite lucky and my skin is ok on its own, so I cannot claim that it took away a load of spots, but for me personally my skin felt so much nicer after using it.

The only thing which I found slightly annoying, was the fact that it was a balm. This meant I had to use warm water to activate it and to remove if off my skin. I am very impatient, and having to run the water until it was hot enough to use was a bit of a pain. But a small price to pay for such a beaut product!

I really did love this product but the price for me is the only major downfall. It was £36 on Feel Unique, which I think is pretty steep, especially when you factor in all the other skincare products within your routine. But as a little treat to yourself, this is perfect!

Let me know if you have tried this product before or any other similar ones? I am always looking for new products to try :)

Lou <3

No comments:

Post a Comment