Sunday 20 April 2014

TOP 5 | Lipsticks

Ok so I'm just going to come out and say it.....I am totally obsessed with lipsticks. I can't go into boots or Superdrug without leaving with a little lipstick present for myself. Great for my makeup collection, not so great for my bank balance.

 I can't exactly pinpoint when this obsession began all I know is I now own a hell of a lot of lipsticks. Which in turn can take up a lot of time when it comes to picking one as I am awful for decision making. To the point where I have to 'eenie meanie miney mo' most of my decisions throughout the day...yes I know, it's very mature of me. However  the  task of choosing a lipstick is made easier because I always return to the same ones. So I decided to share with you my top 5 lipsticks.

My first favourite is a nudey pinky shade called Julianne's Nude by L'OREAL from their Color Riche range. This colour suits me really well, the consistency is really creamy and smooth and is probably my most used lipstick, mainly because I wear it most days. A really good daytime nude lipstick.

Rimmel  620 coral queen- Last summer I am 100% certain that this was the only lipstick I wore when heading for a night out. I loved this bright orangey coral colour and it seemed to match with any outfit I wanted to wear, so it was constantly in my handbag.  Super beaut and perfect for the summer!

Revlon lip butter in lollipop- I have so many of the Revlon lip butters and I love them all, but this is the one I use most frequently.  Such a gorgeous glossy colour, I can't get enough of it!

MAC Lady Danger is my ultimate red colour and I love wearing red lipstick. The only issue I find with this is that bleeds slightly so I have to wear a red lip liner with it, a small price to pay for such an amazing lipstick.

My last colour is totally out of my comfort zone, but MAC Rebel is such an beautiful,  during the winter I loved wearing it, but coming up to the summer I probably won't wear it as much. The colour will literally stay on your lips all day,  to the point that I find my lips are slightly stained the next day. But that's hardly that much of an issue.


Have you guys tried any of these lipsticks? 

What are your top lipsticks? I am always looking for a new one to try.

Lou <3

No comments:

Post a Comment