Sunday 3 August 2014

Cake and Coffee Date

One of my most favourite things is cake and sharing it with one of my besties makes it the ultimate combination. Who doesn't love cake and chats?! This particular weekend we visited a new coffee place not far from where we live. It was so lovely, good cake, good coffee and good company in a beaut venue. I love chilled out Saturdays.

I went for my favourite - carrot cake and oh my was it good!!


So good that I couldn't stop eating to take a picture....


  Amy had the chocolate fudge cake which was equally delicious!









Whoever said -" Never talk with your mouth full", never visited Coffee Yard.



After we had sufficiently stuffed ourselves with cake and caught up on all the gossip, we went on a walk around the gallery downstairs.


Before walking our cake off  along the sea front.





And of course in true Northern Irish style it started to rain....so we fashioned ourselves some lovely looking head gear....and skedaddled quickly home!



No comments:

Post a Comment