Thursday 20 February 2014

Orgins Clean Energy Cleansing Oil | Review



So I am sitting here and realising how idiotic I was for abusing my skin for so long. Because I was fortunate enough as a teenager to never suffer seriously from acne and I never wore a large amount of makeup, I never had a real need for a cleanser. Oh how times have changed! After some extensive reading online and a lot of encouragement from my persuasive BFF and blogging partner I decided to branch out and see what all the fuss was about.

I would love to say I did extensive research which resulted in me picking up my cleanser of choice....but nope, I just walked around and the sales person convinced me enough to end up buying the origins clean energy  cleansing oil. I have to say for making a very rash purchase, I really enjoyed using it! Prior to this I was an avid  fan of baby wipes (YES I KNOW! I was practically killing my skin!). In my defence they are very cheap and handy so why wouldn't you use them?! I was a poor student my skin care routine was the last of my problems. So when I started using this oil based cleanser my skin immediately felt clearer and refreshed. I don't know how could I have lived so long without having this product within my life?! It is super easy to use as well, you cover your face in the oil and when you add water to it, it becomes a milky consistency which you clean off with a damp face cloth and it removes eye makeup as well!  As I have never had a massive problem with spots, I can't say that it suddenly helped to clear up my skin. But it was lovely to not have irritated skin after taking my make up off with my trusty baby wipes... The best part about the whole thing was that the bottle lasted me for 10 months!! So if you are worried about shelling out £20 on a cleanser then you will definitely get your money's worth from it.
If anyone else has tried this I would love to know what you thought or any  recommendations for other products. :)


Lou <3

No comments:

Post a Comment