Wednesday 19 February 2014

Alpha H - Liquid Gold | Review





Is it possible to get addicted to a skincare product? If it is, then I’m definitely addicted to this one!

I was unsure how this product would affect my skin; I’ve always suffered from mild acne since my early teens and this (rather annoyingly) carried on into now my early twenties so have been continuously changing up my skincare routine in an attempt to combat this. But after reading rave reviews from the skincare queen that is Caroline Hirons, I decided to give this one a go! (I’ll stick a wee link at the bottom of this post for you to check her out).

Alpha H recommend you apply this with a cotton pad and wipe across cleansed skin avoiding the eye area, and for a deeper exfoliation apply no serums or moisturiser afterwards. As you can imagine from my opening line, I LOVE this product! The results are just wonderful. As someone with combination/oily, and acne prone skin, I can say this product is a wonder worker. The morning after I apply this bad boy, I wake up with fresh, healthy looking skin and reduced redness. Even though I haven’t applied a moisturiser, my skin doesn’t feel tight or dehydrated. Over the course of using this for a few weeks and months, I’ve found I suffer from less breakouts and any scarring I had previously has begun to fade. I’ve also noticed my pores getting tighter which is quite a big deal for me as I have always had large pores on my cheeks and nose. This product is nothing short of my holy grail!

As far as price goes, its definitely not what I would call cheap, I ordered mine from www.beautybay.com where it’s priced at £31 for 100ml and £41 for 200ml. But considering a 200ml bottle lasted 6 months, and going by the results I’ve had, I definitely think its worth the price tag, and I’ve already repurchased my second bottle!

Let me know if you guys have tried it and how you got on! :)

Caroline Hirons: http://www.carolinehirons.com

Thanks for popping by,



Lydia x


No comments:

Post a Comment